From our friends at Bathing Culture:
Bathing Culture is ethically made with a sustainable harvest of natural ingredients, specially formulated for the passionately dirty. When you use it feels like you’re jumping in a cold river on a hot day, and smells like cathedral grove on Mt. Tamalpais. We take extra pains not to risk personal or planetary health.
- 16 oz. glass bottle, comes with a plastic pump top and metal cap.
Bathing Culture is made with USDA Organic, Rainforest Alliance Certified and Wild Harvested ingredients here's what's inside:
- Saponified organic coconut, olive, and sunflower oils,
- Organic plant glycerin
- Organic aloe vera, shea butter, guar bean, and citric acid
- A righteous blend of wild harvested essential oils
Environmentally conscious and naturally radical
- Every ingredient we use is sustainably and ethically harvested
- The soap formula is organic certified
- The ingredients are Rainforest Alliance Certified
- The people who make or grow the ingredients get a living wage
- It’s made in the USA
- With renewable energy
- And one native plant or tree is planted for every 5 gallons made
Bathing Culture is based in San Francisco, CA.