From our friends at Bathing Culture:
Our organic, biodegradable, all-purpose soap—dopp kit and backpack ready for all your sudsy adventures.
Bathing Culture is ethically made with a sustainable harvest of natural ingredients, specially formulated for the passionately dirty. When you use it feels like you’re jumping in a cold river on a hot day, and smells like cathedral grove on Mt Tamalpais. We take extra pains not to risk personal or planetary health.
Bathing Culture is made with USDA Organic, Rainforest Alliance Certified and Wild Harvested ingredients here's what's inside:
- Saponified organic coconut, olive, and sunflower oils,
- Organic plant glycerin
- Organic aloe vera, shea butter, guar bean, and citric acid
- A righteous blend of wild harvested essential oils
Environmentally conscious and naturally radical
- Every ingredient we use is sustainably and ethically harvested
- The soap formula is organic certified
- The ingredients are Rainforest Alliance Certified
- The people who make or grow the ingredients get a living wage
- It’s made in the USA
- With renewable energy
- And one native plant or tree is planted for every 5 gallons made