From our friends at Death Valley Nails:
10-free. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Nontoxic.
We suggest using a base coat and 2-3 coats of polish followed by a top coat.
- Ashen: Milky White With Silver And Holo Flakes.
- Desert Willow: Light Violet Purple With A Pink Shift.
- Doom and Gloom: Grey With Red Undertones And A Subtle Copper Shift.
- Flint Wishing It Was Fluorite: The color created when flint rock and fluorite stone are mixed together.
- Fox Sparrow: Flesh Pink.
- Maneater: Chunky Holo And Chrome Glitter With Gold/Bronze Multichrome Base.
- Razzle Dazzle: Copper Gold, Rose Gold, Gold Holo Glitter.
- Yams: Deep Old Mauve.
Dust To Dust Collection:
We break down these pigments by hand with a mortar and pestle. This polish is sheer but builds up beautifully. It will have texture as well as larger pieces of pigment present in the polish finish. Each batch will have slight color variations as we use different parts of the source material. This polish contains a small amount of earth mica to enhance the natural color.
Naturally, larger particles will stick to the bottom and sides of the bottle and not suspend in the polish base.
- Amethyst: Amethyst Foraged From Unaweep Canyon, Colorado.
- Cornflowers: From Our Home Garden.
- Green Opal: Green Opal Stone Foraged From Winnemucca, Nevada.
- Moonstone: Moonstone Foraged From Rabb Canyon, New Mexico.
- Pink Tellin Seashells: Tellin Seashells from Marco Island, Florida.
- Quartz: Quartz Foraged In Palmdale, California.
- Wildflowers: From A Meadow In Texas.
- Night Sweats: Thermal polish that shifts from black to purple with blue and teal iridescent glitter. This thermal polish changes at 75.0° F. Black = Cold. Purple = Hot.
- Cruella De Tejas: Thermal polish with purple, red, and pink shifting micro-chrome specks. This thermal polish changes at 88° F. Dark Pink = Cold. Red = Medium. Light Pink = Hot.
- Care: Thermal polish will actively transition for up to two years if kept in a dark and cool environment. Once the polish is not able to transition anymore the color will remain in either the hot or the cold state.
- The Vampires Wife: Red/Orange/Yellow/Black Multichrome Shift.
- Rhododendron: Photochromatic polish with a strong emerald shift and subtle scattered holo. This polish is activated only by sunshine, not temperature like our thermal polish. In the shade this polish is translucent. In the sun this polish shifts to violet. Translucent = Shade. Violet = Sunshine.
- Care: Photochromatic polish will actively transition for up to two years if kept in a dark and cool environment.
Death Valley Nails is a small business based in Austin, TX.