From our friends at Fishwife:
ABOUT OUR SMOKED SALMON WITH SICHUAN CHILI CRISP:
- Hand-packed at a family-owned cannery on the coast Washington State
- Brined in salt, garlic salt, and brown sugar then hand-packed into cans with Fly By Jing’s Sichuan Chili Crisp, the first & only 100% all-natural Sichuan chili sauce, proudly crafted in Chengdu.
- Our salmon is sourced directly from Kvarøy Arctic, the first finfish farm to carry the Fair Trade USA seal, and BAP, ASC and Global G.A.P. certification
- Raised by third-generation family farmers in the icy Arctic circle with deep ocean currents that keep the water fresh
- Fed a zero waste, nutrient-rich diet
- Raised without antibiotics or chemicals
Ingredients: Atlantic Salmon (Fish), Fly By Jing Chili Crisp (Non-GMO Sichuan Rapeseed Oil, Non-GMO Soybean Oil, Dried Chili Pepper, Preserved Black Bean, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Salt, Shallots, Ginger, Mushroom Powder, Sichuan Pepper, Seaweed Powder, Spices), Dark Brown Sugar, Salt, Garlic Salt
Net Weight: 3.2oz / tin
Fish-what? The term "Fishwife" dates back to the 16th century, and originally referred to the daughters or wives of fishermen who sold fish at the market. The term gradually evolved into gendered insult for women who were brash, foul-mouthed, and brassy. We relate.
Fishwife is a women-owned, small business based in Los Angeles, CA.