From our friends at Mount Sapo:
A singular, multi-use product, deeply nourishing you from head to toe. Specially formulated for the face and body. Made only with lightweight oils that quickly
absorb leaving skin silky and not greasy.
Restores our skin’s natural protective barrier. Intended as a tool for grounding, bringing us back into alignment with our bodies. Encourages the simple act of touch – the most generous gesture you can give yourself.
A mood-lifting blend of 18 certified organic plant oils. A warm and grounding scent that manages to also uplift and invigorate.
How to Use
- To be enjoyed everyday, all over, for all skin types.
- To use as a face oil – apply a few drops to cleansed skin, ideally with hydrating mist – taking time to massage.
- To use as a body oil – apply generously all over whenever desired – for best results use on slightly damp skin after a bath or shower
- To use as an oil cleanser apply a good few drops of oil, and massage into the skin as you would a cleanser, best removed with a warm (not hot! As this is very harsh) cloth or flannel. Don’t worry if there is any oil left on your skin, this is great!
Other uses are: Bath oil, Facial or body massage oil, Hair oil, Beard Oil, Cuticle Oil, Gua Sha Oil, Brow oil
• 100% Organic
• Certified by COSMOS Soil Association
• Vegan & Cruelty Free, Gluten Free & 100% Natural
• Free from any parabens, synthetics fragrances
• Handmade in small batches in the UK
Ingredients: Safflower Oil, Sesame Oil, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, Plum Seed Oil, Calendula Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Palo Santo, Lemon, Palmarosa, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Vetivert
Mount Sapo is a women-owned, small business based in the UK.