Face + Body - 2oz
Welcome to your new favorite scrub of all time...
Skin so smooth - you'll be amazed . Polish and cleanse with Blood orange, alpha hydroxy acids and walnut powder, combining to create a gentle exfoliate that leaves your skin feeling brand new. We recommend using this scrub twice a week - and please do protect your skin after use as AHA's can leave skin sensitive towards the sun.
- Walnut Shell Powder - fine exfoliant
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - heals and calms skin
- Blood Orange Oil - Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Decyl Glucoside - Sugar-derived ingredient used as a gentle detergent cleansing agent
- Lauryl Glucoside - Cleansing Agents
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Cleansing Agent
- Glycerin- locks moisture in
- Organic Lavender Flower Water - anti-bacterial and toning
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil - Penetrates deeply into skin, giving a nourished healthy glow
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that heal skin
- Roman Chamomile Flower Water - Skin Soothing
- Glycolic Acid - A type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that can act as a water-binding agent and exfoliate
- Malic Acid - An AHA ingredient derived from unripe fruit and acts as an exfoliate
- Peppermint Oil - Disenfectant qualities, and cooling agent
- Phenoxyethanol - Disinfectant
- Tartaric Acid - antioxidant properties and is an alpha hydroxy acid
- Lactic Acid - Hydrating properties and brightening of uneven skin
- Citric Acid - Natural Exfoliate
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Improves Moisture
- Provitamin B5- Moisturize, soothe, and heal skin
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant rich
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Replenishes and soothes skin
- Organic Oat straw Extract - Skin softener
- Organic White Willow Bark Extract - Astringent, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties
- Tetrasodium EDTA - Prevents microbial growth
- Xanthan Gum- Skin hydration and thickening agent
- Organic Alcohol - Preservation and disinfectant
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
NOTO Botanics is a women-owned company based in Los Angeles, CA.