From our friends at Moodbeli:
This blend of adaptogenic reishi, cordyceps and raw organic cacao may nourish the immune system, soothe the respiratory system, and enhance well-being. Tastes like rich cocoa when mixed with plant milk of choice—no mushroom taste!
How to Use
Add one to two teaspoons of Mushroom Adaptogen to eight ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage. Delicious in coffee, tea, smoothies and/or plant milk. Sweeten to taste.
Immunity // Calm // Mood // Focus
- Cacao is a natural mood elevator that contains high levels of iron, magnesium, calcium and antioxidants.
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), reishi mushroom is noted for its ability to ease the mind. Reishi has been used for over 2000 years in TCM and other Asian ethnobotanical healing traditions as an anti-viral and to support the lungs. Reishi is a potent adaptogen and may relieve stress and anxiety when used over time.
Cordyceps may regulate and support vitality. Cordyceps is a prized adaptogenic fungus and lung tonic in TCM and has been used for hundreds of years to enhance aerobic capacity and improve cellular energy stores.
Himalayan pink salt can provide the body with essential minerals, balance electrolytes and pH, and support optimal nutrient absorption.
Our favorite uses:
- blend with chilled plant milk, sweeten to taste
- sprinkle on yogurt or granola
- mix 1 tsp with 1 tbsp nut butter and a bit of honey
- use in place of cocoa powder in baked goods
- drink straight with hot water and a splash of vanilla
Organic raw cacao (Dominican Republic), Organic reishi extract 4:1 (China), Organic cordyceps mushroom (USA), Pink salt (Pakistan).
50 servings per jar
Vegan, wildcrafted, gluten-free, non-GMO, sugar free