From our friends at Moodbeli:
Three potent ingredients from the Ayurvedic tradition—Ashwagandha, Holy Basil, and Coriander—to relieve stress and promote wellbeing.
Stress relief // Digestive support // Memory food
- Ashwagandha is a powerful whole system balancer and adaptogenic remedy. It has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine to help alleviate stress, support physical and mental stamina, balance the immune system, support the nervous system, promote restful sleep, improve memory, and support healthy adrenal and cognitive function.
- Holy Basil (also known as Tulsi) has been shown to protect tissues and organs from industrial pollutants and to have a positive effect on memory and cognitive function.
- Coriander seeds are rich in antioxidants.
- Himalayan pink salt can provide the body with essential minerals, balance electrolytes and pH, and support optimal nutrient absorption.
Sweet basil // Grounding
Best in hot water, tea, or almond milk. Sweeten to taste.
Holy Ashwagandha Tea
- 2 teaspoons of Moodbeli Holy Ashwagandha
- 3/4 cup hot (but not boiling) water
- 1/4 teaspoon of your favorite sweetener (optional)
Add a spoonful of Holy Ashwagandha to the bottom of your cup or tea bowl. Pour hot (but not boiling) water into your tonic vessel and stir to combine.
Organic ashwagandha root (India), Organic holy basil (India), Organic coriander seed (India), Pink salt (Pakistan).
50 servings per jar
Vegan, organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, sugar free