This option is currently sold out.
Gua Sha is a Chinese medical therapy, dating back to 220 CE. It involves gliding a smooth stone along the body to break down tension and increase the free flow of healthy circulation in the tissues.
This facial massage tool is used to increase blood flow and circulation, improving skin, and helping drain the lymphatic system. After cleansing and toning skin, smooth a few drops of facial oil into skin. This will help the the stone glide across the skin with ease, while helping the facial oil to absorb better. Smooth in small circles, all over the face. It's cooling effect reduces inflammation and puffiness, and helps to tighten pores. For extra cooling, put it in the fridge for 15 minutes before using!
Also excellent for deep tissue massage on your back, jaw or hands, and can be very helpful to break down scar tissue after an injury.
- Onyx: Onyx is said to carry protective properties, that transforms negative energy and provides strength and and stamina - especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion or grief.
- Citrine: Citrine is a type of quartz stone. Spiritually, Citrine is associated with happiness and positivity. It is supposed to attract positivity, wealth, and success. It promotes confidence and protects from heartache.
- Dalmatian Jasper: Dalmatian Jasper is said to bring a sense of joy and playfulness, determination and strength.
- Rose Quartz: Rose quartz is said to purify and open the heart to promote love, self-love, friendship, inner healing and peace
- Mookaite: Mookaite is a type of Jasper, originating in Mooka Creek in Australia. Spiritually, Mookaite is a grounding stone. It is good for grounding the mind, heart, and soul, connecting you to the earth and the present.
- White Jade: White jade is said to have a calming and grounding energy, protecting from negative emotions.
Please note - there are natural variations in stone, each piece is one of a kind.